Sunday, July 7, 2013

The Unstampted Passport

About a year and a half ago I had a crazy idea that I was going to move to Norway with my best friend.  I was going to explore a strange new land, seek out a new life and a new civilization, and overall boldly go where I had never gone before.  I was going to try out my wings in the grandest way that I could think of.  How better or more intensely could I see if I could survive on my own?  I would literally be cut off from most everything that I knew.  Well as you can probably tell because I am not writing this post from Norway my adventure never happened.

After all the research, gaining a passport, and planning, it came to nothing.  I learned about a strange new land, I educationally sought out that new civilization, and was only mentally able to go where I had never gone before to seek out a new life.  Sadly as such my passport that I so willingly gained now currently resides in a safe never having seen the excitement of travel.

No comments:

Post a Comment