Sunday, July 21, 2013

A Cottage Cheese Tattoo?

I carried on a conversation with a young man today that I am still trying to figure out or forget.  I can't remember how we ended up on the topic of tattoo's, but that is what the conversation landed on for whatever reason.  The main point that the young man was trying to convey to me was that though he would never actually get a tattoo he had spent a good quantity of time deciding on what tattoo he would get if he were so inclined.  A large portion of what had lead him to his final decision revolved around the fact that as people age the tattoo that they have would age with them, so therefore he would need a tattoo that would look better and more realistic the older he became.  His conclusion...cottage cheese.  Yes, you read correctly, cottage cheese.  I'm not certain that I even want to tell you where he would get the tattoo on his body, but in order to let you fully comprehend why he made this decision I will need to.  His body part of choice....his upper thigh, right below his buttocks.  Yep!  His reason, because as he aged and started to get "cottage cheese" legs the tattoo of the cottage cheese would just improve with his ageing.  Have I fully weirded  you out?  I know that the conversation was very strange to myself and I left it fully embarrassed and red faced from giggling.  He offered to show it to me if he ever actually got the tattoo, but I had to respectfully decline.  I NEVER want to see anything like that!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment