Saturday, July 20, 2013

I Know Where You Sat


I had the wonderful opportunity to go and visit my parents as a tag along with a young man, his mother, and his two younger brothers who needed to go up to visit the camp where my parents are currently serving their mission.  The young man needed to discuss an eagle service project with the man in charge at the camp and the family nicely invited me to join them.  After sitting and talking with everyone my father stood up to leave and I noticed that with the fabric that the couch was made of you could see the perfect outline of his jeans.  Sometimes you just have to notice the little things that show up in the most random places.

3 comments:

  1. Well--you got to the bottom of this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, that is actually pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was a true sleuth to see this one. ; ) I thought it was awesome!

    ReplyDelete