Thursday, July 25, 2013

Puzzled Over Puzzles

I have been working on finishing a puzzle that has utterly stumped me.  I have complete trust and belief that every single piece of the puzzle is still present and accounted for but my faith is starting to wain.  I have not even been able to to find all the the pieces that make up the border, which I don't know about you, but I always try to complete the boarder first before moving on to the inside.  The effort has even been taken to go through and sort out every single piece.  All I can say is that it is a good thing that I didn't pick the "difficult" puzzle to start out on.  I at least am working on a "medium" difficulty leveled puzzle.  That way I can always move up in difficulty, that is if I can ever finish this one.
                            
                                                                     


                                  

                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment