Sunday, February 8, 2015

Happiness Thy Name Is Puppy

A good Saturday starts out hanging out with your friend.  A great Saturday is made when you find an unknown treasure together.  Thus comes the puppies.

While eating a late breakfast at a deli I kept noticing people going into the store next to us. I hadn't noticed what the store was when entering so I decided that I wanted to check it out.  Miracle of miracles on ascertaining the reasons for the crowded store I found out that it was full of puppies.  Nothing could have been better especially as my friend daily implores everyone to give her a puppy.

While we did not walk out with one of the loving puppies that we held we did enjoy the wonderful calmness and joy that so easily emanates from a tiny recently born dog.

 
Nap time.


The "BIG' puppies.




Now that is a face anyone could love.


Follow the rules.



Puppy Kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment